Welcome to STEAMLabs
Today’s world is drastically changing and there is a need to develop individuals not just for the future of work but also the future of life. The life skills required to live in this century include; resilience, problem solving, collaboration, grit, growth mindset and a good work ethic among others..
We inspire actions, inform through training and empower the African booming population to act on the African Challenges through STEAM Education and technology in Education.
Our mission involves mapping the African Creative Potential to harness the power of STEAM Education and Technology in Education.
Our Core Values
- Diversity Respect others. Support others to become better versions of themselves. Leverage strength skills and varied worldview.
- Creativity Discover, innovate and learn with a voracious mind. Maintain a sense of wonder in our world. Encourage others to think, engage and come up with their own ideas (originality). Encourage risk taking.
- Integrity Be accountable. Do what you say you do, do the right thing. Let your values inform your decisions. Honor yourself and your personal potential by challenging yourself to do the best. Know our boundaries.
- Empathy Bringing the heart together with your mind. Seek to understand your societal challenges and develop (Innovate) solutions.
- Excellence Embrace a growth mindset. See obstacles and challenges as opportunities; struggle and failure as part of learning. Fail early, fail often but fail forward.
Donation helps us
We believe that every person has a role in creating the change we need to see in our society. We therefore seek your support in kind for various items that will enable us realize our vision of igniting the young minds, sparking creativity and passion.At STEAMLabs Africa, we are acting on 21st Century Challenges head on. Joining us as a volunteer/Mentor will enable us to reach the unreached and positively contribute in changing a life. Would you join us in this effort by becoming a part of our volunteer family?